This year we went with the Peter Pan theme. Carter was Peter Pan, ready to fight Hook with his dagger. Kathryn was the cutest Tinkerbell ever invented. (It must be that darling hair!) And Kimball debuted as the crocodile that kills Hook. Chris and I dressed up as pirates for the neighborhood trunk or treat, but were not so ambitious for Halloween night.


Carter had a rough Halloween weekend. He had caught a really bad cold that got progressively worse towards the night. When we went to the neighborhood trunk or treat he was exhausted and miserable. This was the best pictures I could get! Carter's costume was Uncle Josh's when he was a little boy.

Cierra Robinson offered to design Kathryn's tinkerbell costume. She looked adorable!

Kimball loved the candy!

Trick or Treat!
5 comments:
Such a cute theme, I am glad that I got to see them in their costumes!
They look so adorable - that's too bad Carter didn't feel so good. We are excited to see you guys too.
How fun! Your kids looks soo cute. I am so sad for Carter. What a bummer thing to happen for Halloween.
You guys all looked so darling!! I loved your spider cake...did it get eaten? Thx again for the delicious carmel popcorn receipe:) You're the best-
Non related request....I have a request from someone about a certain Christmas service you provide...just wondering if it was happening this year. Call me!!
Post a Comment