Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mary's Little Lamb

I had my pre-school open house yesterday! It was wonderful! I really enjoyed visiting with all the kids. They seem really cute and I think I'm going to LOVE my new adventure. The students came to see the classroom. I met with each child and gave them a treat for doing their "homework." I also gave them a cute shirt to wear on the first day of school and on field trips. After they toured the classroom, I sent them upstairs for some refreshments (veggie tray and oatmeal cookies). They then headed to my backyard where my "little lamb" was happily grazing on my grass. Grandpa Doug was my "shepherd" and taught the kids about sheep. There was also a craft they could do. It was a very successful open house. I had 26 students come...we missed the other 8, but we'll catch up with the,.
I started another blog about my pre-school if you would like to follow it... missmaryslittlelamb.blogspot.com





2 comments:

Emilee said...

I am so glad that you had the little lamb come. I was wondering if you had called Richard to come and get the fencing. Sorry I didn't answer, I was sleeping off my nightshift. I hope things are going well with your preschool.

Amy said...

We can't wait for Sophie to come!!