Kimball:
Shoes
Blue fuzzy blanket wrapped around him
Shaking his hair
His daddy
Candy
Kathryn:
Her backpack (has to be on her back)
Sunshine Carebear (stolen from Melissa's house)
Grandma's babydoll (stolen from Grandma's house)
Ballet Blanket
DORA
Did I mention Dora? "Dor-la"
Candy
Carter:
Answering all the questions at pre-school
Scoring goals at the soccer games
Star Wars and Indiana Jones Wii Games
Playing with Dean
Riding his bike
Sid the Science Kid
Candy
Did I mention Candy?
2 comments:
You forgot to mention fruit snacks!! They sure are cute kids though! Kimball LOVES to put on all of Rachel's dress up shoes, but he only gets in a few steps until they fall off and then he brings them to me again to put them on. lol
I did something like this on my blog, and the list was pretty long. You should look at it Mrs. Coombs. Oh yeah also, can I call you Mary Jane now?
Post a Comment