Sunday, March 20, 2011

Photography Class





Yesterday I went to a photography class to kinda understand the concepts of good pictures. I practiced after with the kids. I was trying to use the manual setting on the camera, but this is as good as I got. I am super bummed about the first one though, I was playing around with iphoto and ended up erasing Kimball's black eye. I couldn't figure out how to undo!
I'm grateful for a computer that works, but I've been using Chris' mac and I just don't know how to use it very well.

3 comments:

sarah sands said...

MJ,

Your kids are growing up so fast! They are darling. I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow! Love ya! Sarah

West said...

Mary- Good job- Iphoto is great for managing photos because there are fail. select/highlight that photo in iphoto, next go up to the photos drop down menu/tab and down at the bottom it should say revert to original.
Click that and your golden. I photo always keeps a copy of the original and then the modified image.

amy said...

Thanks Mary Jane for sharing. I love looking at your photos and it makes me feel like I am there! I love seeing such a BIG smile on Grandpa's face. I saved a few of your photos...hope you don't mind.
I need to start a blog of my own to remind myself of the funny things and share Miranda with her other family that isn't here in LA.
Happy Birthday you pretty wonderful lady!
Amy