Kathryn was invited to a little boy's birthday party. It was a pirate party and we found out just 20 minutes before that we were suppose to dress her up. We were lucky that we had some things in the dress up box. Minutes before we were suppose to leave, Carter said she needed an eye patch. He thought he knew where one was. I kept calling down to him to see if he found one, and then he came upstairs and said, "I couldn't find one...but I made her this one." He taken poster board and cut and stapled one together. It was so sweet. I was so happy that her brother was so thoughtful!
Oh! And check out those boots. They go clear up past her knees and she would wear them everyday if I would let her! They are hand-me-downs from Miranda in California!
No comments:
Post a Comment