We always enjoy our time at Bear Lake with the Coombs family. We love going on the boat. The kids love the tube and hot dog. (Well Kathryn not so much, but the boys can't get enough!) Chris and I both waterskiied and Chris wake boarded. I tried to wake board...
But the favorite activity at Bear Lake is the BEACH! The kids never get sick of playing in the sand!Millie just hang out with her mommy (most of the time) under the easy up!
The Coombs' lair lives on...and has grown. Chris engineered a way to put two tents together. I called it the Harry Potter tent, you walk in and there are more rooms. The most memorable night of camping was the first night where there was a terrible storm. The rain was pouring and the thunder was louder than any I've ever heard. It shook the ground and the tent. I was very scared that lightening was going to strike that tree behind the tent. Our kids slept through the thunder (surprisingly) but Kimball did say he heard the dragon in the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment