Friday, September 2, 2011

One more day of summer...

I can't believe it's September!  People ask "what did you do this summer."  We didn't do very many fancy things...boating and Bear Lake with the Coombs, a few trips to American Fork, a couple of park days, 2 or 3 days of swimming at the Bridenstein home, a lot of hours of nursing, a lot of playing in our pajamas and making messes in every room of the house, a lot of Phineas and Ferb, and a ton of time just being together.  It's been a pretty LOW KEY summer.
We could blame it on a new baby or the lack of money (I wasn't getting paid all summer)...but I think the real reason was I needed a LOW KEY summer.  I have felt more relaxed over the past few months than I have in a LONG time.  The kids have loved being at home playing with each other.  We're all turning into quite the home bodies!

Holly Iskason invited us to the Bridenstein home this summer to swim.  My kids loved it, I felt like a good mommy, and I didn't have to stress about too many kids, and Millie was tucked nicely in her seat on the covered deck.  We took some pictures today to celebrate one of the fun summer times!




No comments: