Millie is growing! She's still a pretty perfect baby. She has stopped sleeping through the night but I think it is because I go to her at the littlest noise. I think I don't have enough time during the day to be with her, so I am more than ok to wake in the night with her. Plus I enjoy snuggling with her. She loves playing in the exersaucer and loves playing with toys. She is starting to not LOVE her binkie like in the past, but she makes all kinds of cute little talking sounds. We started her on food this past month. She has loved it all. Of course she is a squash loving baby with us as her parents. Her siblings still adore and make her laugh. She isn't rolling like most babies. (she can roll from her tummy to her back but she has only done it a handful of times) She has the ability though to move wherever she wants. She lays on her back and arches her back so she can scoot with her legs. It's quite efficient for her, and she almost fell off the bed the other day in a matter of seconds!
We love our little baby girl. However, time is flying by!
No comments:
Post a Comment