Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bumble Rumble!

Kimball's name has been a little difficult for Kathryn to pronounce, and because of the language development Kimball has received a nickname.  For a few weeks she referred to him as Bamble and then it progressed to Bimble and now Bumble!  It stuck!  This is our little Bumble Boy!  She now calls him Poomble but he's still my little Bumble Boy!  Isn't that a cute nickname?  I hope he likes to play football, it would be a great name for a linebacker! Or maybe he should be a Bumble Bee for Halloween!
Bumble likes to eat my face and I love to nibble on those adorable cheeks!

2 comments:

Stella said...

Too cute! I love the nickname. He is just adorable, and the way kathryn tries to say his name is so sweet.

Amy said...

He is so CUTE!! I am sure he will want to be called bumble his entire life.