Nicole tagged me. This is quite the difficult assignment. I actually have to really think about myself and my views. I'm usually thinking about my kids and their needs and wants. It's good for me to search myself for answers. I actually have been contemplating starting a MJ in depth blog. I want to really express myself and sometimes I'm fearful of what others would say or wouldn't say.
I think: about all I don't get done instead of what I accomplish.
Everything in life: starts and ends with family.
I want: to get a pedicure, go to a movie, shop for a new pair of jeans without finding a babysitter.
I have: the best mother in the world. She does so much for me and my family.
I dislike: the hours Chris has to work. It seems like we are together when we sleep and that is about it.
I miss: myself. I used to be such a fun people-person. I remember in high school and in my early college years I was everyone's friend, so confident, and outgoing. I have become way more guarded and fearful of others opinions of me.
I fear: someone being mad at me.
I feel: like I'm not a very interesting person.
I hear: Chris laughing at Seinfeld. He has such a great laugh-out-loud laugh. I never laugh during movies or when I watch TV but he cackles!
I smell: nothing. I have a little stuffy nose.
I crave: cake. All the time. Any kind.
I cry: when I feel like I have no control over the situation I'm in or when I am feeling sorry for myself.
I search: blog sites for good ideas to do with my family and/or fun things to blog. Often times I get so overwhelmed with others "amazing"ness that I give up. I need to stop comparing myself and appreciate myself.
I wonder: who will win the presidential election.
I regret: speaking my mind when it offends others. I've lost a few close friends when I shared with them how I really feel, and I miss them.
I wish: for the type of home that people feel welcome in. Growing up, my house was always somewhere people were always welcome. I want to have my children's friends feel at home and want my friends to feel free to open my fridge and help themselves.
I love: Chris. Carter. Kathryn. Kimball. My mom. My dad. Holidays. Parties.
I care: about my students.
I always: brush my teeth. I can't stand the feeling of my teeth if I haven't brushed.
I am not: a tidy person.
I remember: very little. Most of what I remember in detail is when I have been in trouble.
I believe: in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I believe I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and I love him.
I sing: in the car. Desperately wishing I could sing on key. In the car I pretend I can sing every note.
I don't always: Shower. Especially when I don't have to work. My hair is always in a pony tail lately and I only put on make-up when I'm driving to school!
I argue: with Chris about money.
I write: in my journal every few months. I write e-mails to my students' parents every night.
I win: games or I don't play them. I get really ticked off if I lose at games. Especially Acquire.
I lose: when debating politics. I don't have a strong enough opinion to withstand any one's criticism.
I listen: to every word Carter and Kathryn says. I wish I could memorize every word that comes out of their mouths. No matter what I'm doing I am addicted to what they say.
I don't understand: the stock market.
I can usually be found: at home doing laundry.
I need to: stop eating Fiber One bars. They make me so gassy.
I forget: my cell phone all the time.
I am happy: when I get to be with Chris AND the kids.
I tag: Melissa, Holly, CUZ, and Judith and anyone else that desires to dig deep.
5 comments:
You are one of the most amazing people I've ever known! I can't imagine you've turned into a boring person, it's just not in your nature!!!! I miss hanging out with you all the time, you always lifted me up!! Keep up the good work as a wonderful Mom.
When can I come over and eat all the food in your fridge? :-)
Way to dig deep! I learned some things about you I didn't know, which is always fun!
Good job MJ! I liked it. We are always the most harsh and judgmental of ourselves aren't we? I'm going to do this tag sometime as well.
I wish you could see yourself as we, your friends see you! You still are a friendly, outgoing person who everyone loves-you just can't see it right now because you've lost that girl in kids,poopie diapers and laundry. You're still in there and we love you!
I love reading people's tagged answers. It is fun to learn more about them. Mary Jane you are one of the most amazing people I know.
Post a Comment