I needed a new look with my hair. I've been sporting a pony tail almost every day this summer. Here's the new do...with bangs. I spent about an hour curling my hair...there's got to be an easier way. How do all those girls get pretty curls without spending hours with a curling iron?
6 comments:
Wow! You're hot. You should add model to your resume'. Dad
Super cute. I love the bangs! You are patient to work hard enough to get the curls, but it was worth it.l You look fabulous!
I like the bangs. You need to borrow our curlformers (check out my blog)...they are REALLY easy.
Dude I showed you! It is so easy! Just Kidding! You do have model hair thow! It was fun to see you and visit.
Love the bangs....you would look great with no hair....but stick with this! Love you!
WOW
Post a Comment