Monday, June 1, 2009

Fort Bridger in my Backyard




If you need somewhere to hide, check out my backyard, basement, or garage every Monday afternoon. Without fail, Carter and his cousin Dean make a fort worthy of a serious battle. Truthfully, I can't stand the forts. They get everything from everywhere and it is like pulling teeth to get them to actually put things away....BUT....they do love it. Another day in paradise?!

4 comments:

Stella said...

Wow MJ, looks like you have building a few "forts" of your own. You and you cute family have been quite busy, and look how big everyone is getting!

Unknown said...

sweet. that would have been Chris and myself had we known each other back then!

Unknown said...

That was West that posted that not jaimi, just FYI and to avoid any misconceptions. Didn't realize she had logged in and logged me out.

West

Unknown said...

Hi ya,

a couple of things... I'm starting aprons today. Call or email (or etsy convo www.greendoodle.esty.com) and I will fill you in on my ideas. You are not forgotten.

#2 A ward friend introduced me to a preschool curriculum that you may like/love... email me hgreendesigns@gmail.com