Too Cute! I love the bed head!
Cute! Josh loved this video! He kept laughing and saying "Mum-ble" and "Kath-en." When it was over he said "AGAIN!"
Since I outted myself at Women's Conference, I thought I would delurk and say hi! :)I would love it if you would post your notes from Women's Confernece. I want to see what I missed. :) Only if you have time of course. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Too Cute! I love the bed head!
Cute! Josh loved this video! He kept laughing and saying "Mum-ble" and "Kath-en." When it was over he said "AGAIN!"
Since I outted myself at Women's Conference, I thought I would delurk and say hi! :)
I would love it if you would post your notes from Women's Confernece. I want to see what I missed. :) Only if you have time of course. :)
Post a Comment