Our garden has done so well this summer. We moved our garden plot to the north side of our yard, because our neighbor's tree is getting so big our previous garden spot wasn't getting any sun. (It has improved, but eventually the tree or the garden has to go!) Carter has been very invested in our garden this year. He watered (very well) every other day, and anxiously picked anything that ripened. Kathryn and Kimball have also appreciated picking the produce. We even prayed over our crops this year as the scriptures teach us.
1 comment:
I am jealous of your garden. We didn't do a garden this summer, last yr was our first, but I can tell you I definitely missed our tomatoes!! They taste 10 times better home grown:) The post about Kimball was hillarious! If I had to wash a swimming suit daily I'd go crazy. What a good mommy you are to go along with it for so long! I just love ya-
Post a Comment