The Coombs' Crew had a great Halloween!
On Saturday, we went to a party at Kirk and Trisha's house. Chris was Mad Eye Moody (quite the clever costume) and I was a dead bride. Trisha had worked so hard to have such a fun party.
Earlier in the week, my mom had a HUGE Halloween Party! We were so glad our friends were able to come. The Brewers, The Barbers, The Adams, The Parrys, and The Staheli's joined us! My mom knows how to throw a party. TONS of food, and at least a 100 people! I learned something about myself in large groups. I like to be a social butterfly, talking to everyone. I thought that if I just stayed talked to one person, I was being rude to others. As Mac lovingly calls Grandma Janice, I so call myself,"A Greeter!"
The Baker with a Bun in the Oven!
Joann was the Farmer's wife with her little animals! She had some great teeth!
1 comment:
This was a great party! Felt like coming home to to go to mama boz's house!
Thanks for inviting us!
Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment