Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Break Zoo Trip

The one thing I wanted to do over spring break was go to the zoo!

All I have to say, is I couldn't have done it without my grandma! She didn't want to go to the zoo, but I begged and pleaded. I finally convinced her to come so she could push my stroller. Well Mindy (who also saved the day) ended up pushing my stroller and grandma pushed hers. I simply had to lug my pregnant body around the hilly zoo! It was quite the workout, and I was in a pretty fair amount of pain. I way over did it! Now thinking back, I sound like a wimp! But my pregnancy isn't so great on parts of my body, and walking around the zoo was challenging! (No details here!)
The kids were so happy to be around their cousins. Melanie was down from Washington. Carter loved playing with Gavin and Brighton. I love being around Melanie, so is such a breath of fresh air! She motivates me in so many ways.



Carter had a great time taking pictures at the zoo, and we'll have to figure out how to post them, but they are all on my phone.

No comments: