Our sweet little Millie is such a joy in our lives. She turned 1 on June 1st! That is her golden birthday! I decided to throw her a Rainbow Birthday party since she is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow (I know - I'm cheesy!). It was so fun to plan a rainbow party because the colors are so vivid and bright! Thanks to pintrest - I was able to find lots of cute ideas!
We held the party in Grandma Janice's backyard. It was the perfect atmosphere and the weather was lovely. Not too hot and so refreshing after a rainy weekend. The garden was just as magical as ever. Chris was the decorator and I had to get the food going. We were so happy that most of our family came down to celebrate with us! It was quite a drive for most of them!
Happy Birthday my sweet little girl! You have a bright and colorful future ahead of you!
Millie with Great- Grandpa Gene.
My mom gave her this little wagon and she LOVED it!
Lots of lovely presents! She got a lot of new clothes, a few new toys, beachwear and a life jacket for boating! Thank you everyone!
Halle and Millie (6 months apart)
Grandma Kathleen and Grandma Janice
Papa Kim and Grandma Susie
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment