1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's fun to see the responses!
13 comments:
GIRLS CAMP!! Definately!! Tons of memories (& pictures) or that.
We had such a blast.
And remember when you had that scrapbook party at your house & I worked on Ken's Missionary book? I always remember that too.
You have always been so nice & fun. Thanks for being a good friend & a good example! Love ya!
So many memories, where do I begin? First off I remember when you were Brianne Stevensons girls camp leader and I was so jealous because you were like the funnest one. Also when I got fired from my job & you said you wished you could have a break and then like 3 days later had to be on bed rest for 6 weeks. And when I was putting your makeup on you said, "I don't think I've had makeup on my chest before!" Anyways I miss ya tonz but am excited to see you in a few weeks. Blaise can't wait to play with his friend Carter!
Mary, Your kids are darling. Love all the blond hair! It was fun to see you at the gym today.
Most of my memories of you has to do with student gov. We had great times on the bus to the games,and all that activities we had to go to, We had a fun time at Snow College at our leadership retreat. Do you remember setting off the fire alarm with hairspray, and Jan running in, and we all pretended to be asleep? Fun times. You were always so happy and Bubbly, that is what I like about you! Anyway, my blog is www.trentpackerfamily.blogspot.com
MJ,
favorite memories... so many...HAWAII! I also loved waking up on your birthday and looking over and seeing you wearing a crown in bed. You really know how to celebrate. I also remember driving you to the Education building so your feet wouldn't hurt so early in the morning. Sure do miss you!
Wow your family is so cute! Your really have your hands full! I put you on my blog list!
I am going to add you to my blog list , if that is o.k.
I have a lot of good memories with you Mary Jane, you have been such a good friend to me. My first memory of you was at the first
Mountain View retreat I attended after I got hired there. I met you and you were so smiley and friendly-one of the first things you said to me was,"I love your hair. It is so darling." You have a way of boosting people up and making them feel good about themselves. Your compliment on that day when I felt so out of place and friendless totally made my day and I remember thinking, "I realy need to get to know that girl!" So glad I have taken the time to get to know you!
Hey Mary! I just found your blog! Super CUTE kids! When I think of memories of you I just think of your overall personality-very fun-loving, loud, but very sweet and caring! Feel free to check my blog out.
I just remember when I first met you and you gave me a big hug! Like I was family already. And I remember how after the first night we hung out you told me "Luv ya, bye!" The best CUZ ever!!
MJ,
I don't think there is enough room on any computer to write all the memories I have of you!!!! You were the best roomie ever!! The pumpkin walk in Logan, Cambridge Court and the pranks we played with the guys, and all the late nights and early mornings talking. The retreat at sherwood hills and all the Theta activities.
I miss you tons!!
Mary Jane!!
I found you! Mckell told me about your blog, and your family is just darling!! My blog is benbrookekamalu.blogspot.com! Mckell said she loved talking with you at BBY. Well, I guess I should share a memory while I am here...hmmm...Maybe cleaning out a nasty bby storage unit in 100 degree heat or, blowing up so many balloons for events that we didn't even have to suck helium to sound like we had high voices...or eating at Denny's at almost midnight after our events were OVER! :) OR.....eating muffin tops at your grandma's house while we made plans for bby that would all fall apart or never happen...or tying a million bows or accidentally recording christmas music onto the BBY CD, or well...okay this list is long enough..I miss you, and it is so fun to see your family.
love,
Brooke Kamalu
I'll always remember that in my two years at Mountain View we were both pregnant twice. It made me feel like less of a rabbit to know that I wasn't alone in the hyper-fertility. :-)
Post a Comment