Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh what do you do in the summertime?


Me and the kids from 8 a.m. till 8 p.m.?
What do you do all day?
Being a part-time mom and a part-time teacher I barely figured out what to do with my 2-3 days off a week. (Laundry, cleaning house, more laundry, play with the kids, run errands, more laundry, etc.)  

Now I'm home all day everyday!  What to do?  I really don't like laundry enough to do it all the time.  Any great ideas from my fellow bloggers?
We've had a pretty good summer thus far! (Thanks to my friend Nicole and my cousin Mindy). They keep me thinking up fun things to do.  Also thanks to this blogging thing! I'm constantly thinking about what to blog and I search for good ideas of how to pass the time.
  



But - it is July - and I only have a good 6 weeks left of being a full-
time mom!  Any suggestions of fun, memorable ways to celebrate summer?  We've gone swimming, built tents, finger-painted with chocolate pudding in the shower, played in the back yard, etc.  But we want to live it up!  We'd love your ideas and someone to play with!




2 comments:

Jordan the Zombie said...

It took me a while to take you seriously about the chocolate pudding in the shower thing. For a while I thought that the last picture was Carter molding some sort of pasta ball....in the shower.
Well, you guys could open some sort of sushi/sandwich shop. Or you could invent the microwave. You know, just...make the microwave.

Stella said...

Wow! Looks like so much fun! Your pictures of the canyon and washington are beautiful. We just got back from oregon, I can't wait to get the pics downloaded.