Saturday, June 28, 2008

Two Cavities


Carter had two cavities filled today.  The dentist suggested sedation so he wouldn't remember the experience.  He was given a shot and then he turned loopy.  His eyes started twitching and he looked like he was entering the twilight zone! 10 minutes later the cavities were filled and we had to wait till Carter came to.  He said some pretty silly things during the hour and 1/2 of recovery.

It was quite the day!  All Carter remembers is that he was given a shot and that he cried and then he came into the recovery room for a popsicle. Both Chris and I were devastated that our little baby had to have that experience.  We pinkie-promised (I know - very 4th grade) that we would not put him to bed without his teeth brushed and flossed.  We never want to have to go through the trauma of sedation dental work again!

1 comment:

Stella said...

I love it!!! How fun it is to blog. I am so excited that we got to see each other this week. Camp really misses you, but clearly, you have your hands plenty full.