I've wanted to stay home with my kids for a long time now. But, we've needed the money that a part-time job provided.
Well, after a lot of prayers,fasting and seeking advice, I've decided to open a pre-school. I know that I will be a fantastic pre-school teacher, I just hope that I have students to fill my class.
If you know anyone looking for a fun, educational pre-school, give them my name and number! And any prayers would be appreciated as well!
Well, after a lot of prayers,fasting and seeking advice, I've decided to open a pre-school. I know that I will be a fantastic pre-school teacher, I just hope that I have students to fill my class.
If you know anyone looking for a fun, educational pre-school, give them my name and number! And any prayers would be appreciated as well!
The details:
Mary's Little Lambs Pre-School
Your children will "laugh and play" while developing a life-long love for learning.
I am a certified Elementary Teacher, trained in Special Education and endorsed in Gifted and Talented Education.
The school will be held at my home in Layton.
3 year old class - Tuesday and Thursday 9:30-11:30 a.m. - Tuition $65/month
4-5 year old (pre-K) class - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:00-2:30 p.m. - Tuition $85/month.
18 comments:
Good for you Mary Jane. You'll do so great with that! I'm hoping to do something like that soon (as soon as I can regain my sanity).
those children are so lucky to have you! If I lived there I would enroll my Megan in your class!
Ally and Emma would be there if we lived closer. As long as snack time is inspired from Mama Boswell's kitchen. I would probably show up there randomly for sunday dinner if I didn't have grandma brewer!
Congrats Mary, I think it is a great decision that will affect your family for ages to come.
Good luck and congrats! That's great! I didn't know you were certified in Special Ed. How neat :)
I'm so glad you made your decision! You'll be great! Now that I know you're doing it for sure I'll start sending people your way! Love reading your blog! Every sentence in this post ends with an exclamation!
I am excited for you... I think you will do a fantastic job!
MJ, I am so excited for you! You are going to be awesome! I would LOVE to have my kids in your preschool. Too bad we are so far away! Good Luck! PS. I am coming for Maria's wedding, are you going to come with me?
You are going to do GREAT!
Way to go Mary Jane. Good luck.
Cheese
I'm really interested in your three year old class. Will you please email me the any curriculum info as will as your location.
Thanks, Brianna Weeks
natedweeks@yahoo.com
P.S.- I got your name from Terra Cooper. I live close to her.
Melissa Cheney might be interested too-for her little girl. I am talking you up girlfriend! You can do it! (Even though I will miss you like crazy-it's not about ME!)
Way to CAMPAIGN FOR MOTHERHOOD Mary! I really enjoyed talking to you, and couldn't be happier for you.
I love you lots, Heidi
You are going to be such a great preschool teacher!! If we lived closer, I would definitely have Scout come.
We need more people who love little children like you do.
Your leap of faith will probably be one of the greatest blessings in your life and many others.
I still remember my preschool teacher.
I am praying for you. Always.
Oh Mary! I wish we lived by you. I want Jens to come to your preschool! I love the twist on the nursery rhyme. You are going to be amazing!
I'm so excited for you! I really wish I lived closer! I'll have to tell Katie, Gracie still has another year of preschool.
Mary, I will pass the word. I would go with you, but I can't do the days you offer for the four to five year old class. I am happy for you though!
Yay! We're excited for the fall!
Mary, that's awesome that you are doing preschool. Happy late birthday, we have a gift for you too. sorry it's so late. I am working tonight, but I'll try to call you later today. Em
Post a Comment