"When you come to the end of all the light you know, and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown , faith is knowing one of two things shall happen: Either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly."
-Edward Teller
I'm so grateful that I have been given a solid foundation for the upcoming school year...I feel like I am flying. I thank my Heavenly Father and I thank you. I really appreciate the support and enthusiasm. I am grateful for you expressing confidence in me. I am very excited for this new endeavor.
Every day I teach the 4th graders I have a sweet sensation wash over me. I love teaching, I love my students, I love the people I work with; but I am at peace with taking a break from teaching (in the public education system...I will always be a teacher). I really feel that I am entering a new season and I look forward to the new adventure.
6 comments:
Mary, I am so glad that things are working out for your preschool. Hope that your visits went good the other night. Your trip to the museum sounded fun. I wish I could have gone with you. Em
Congrats. That is great news for your family. (And your bank account too, I'm sure!)
Those little kids are going to have a great preschool year. I'm so happy for you.
Yeah!!! I knew you'd fill your classes fast! Make sure to put Mayli on the waiting list for next year (4 year old class). I'm sooo exicted to have a wonderful preschool close by that I can walk her to. You're going to be GREAT:)
Hey Mary Jane, thanks so much for the cute craft! It is so ironic you made icecream cones, because, I was telling Beau for Mia's birthday I want to do an ice cream social party...and now I really will!
Thanks again,
Kari
You are amazing girl! I am so happy this adventure is opening up for you.
Post a Comment