Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter











As I walked into Carter's room tonight to put Kimball in his crib, I heard Carter saying his prayers with Chris. I walked in to hear ,"Thank you for Jesus and for his Resurrection. Thank you for letting us be a family forever and ever and ever."
Payoff!
The most beautiful thing about the gospel of Jesus Christ is that He Died...and then Lived again. I find such solitude in knowing that our family can be together forever even after we die.
Easter Time has been so fun with the egg hunts, candy, and baskets. But the best part of it was waking up this morning and seeing the sun shine through my curtains. The sun came out to greet us and spread warmth, just like The Son came to this Earth to spread warmth and make it possible for us to return to that eternal sunshine. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

The Hatch Batch said...

You looked so beautiful on Easter sunday my dear:)