Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congrats Little Brother!

We ventured up to Spokane, Washington for Jefferson's Law School Graduation! Jeff has worked so hard to earn his law school degree. Three years ago I was able to attend a law school class with him. A lot of what was said went right over my head, but Jeff was able to interrupt the language. I'm proud of him and his accomplishment! I've always known he would make a good lawyer; he practiced his debating and arguing skills with me for most of our childhood. Now all I know is, I'd want Jefferson to be arguing my point! (If I had a point.) Melissa has been a great support while his has been studying. Their cute little family is heading to Las Vegas where Jeff got a job with a real estate law firm. He'll be great at whatever he does!

Jefferson was asked to carry a banner for the graduation. Ironically, the banner he carried was the one representing the School of Education! Thanks for supporting my field!






He was hooded, and we made him really wear the hood. Doesn't it remind you of Harry Potter?

No comments: