I love flowers!! They make the world more colorful and beautiful. Good job
Had a few typo's in the last post and had to correct them. To many school teachers in this family.I love Grandma Main (hope that is how you spell it)! It has been a long time since I have seen her. Your flowers are almost as cute as those kidlets! But coming from a Boswell/Coombs combo what else could you expect.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love flowers!! They make the world more colorful and beautiful. Good job
Had a few typo's in the last post and had to correct them. To many school teachers in this family.
I love Grandma Main (hope that is how you spell it)! It has been a long time since I have seen her.
Your flowers are almost as cute as those kidlets! But coming from a Boswell/Coombs combo what else could you expect.
Post a Comment