They are wonderful to my children. We love to go to Jannie's and Doug's house. The kids love them. My kids are so lucky to be taken care of by my mother. She makes life exciting and gives my kids unmeasureable joy. They love their "Grandma Kasheen." I honesly don't know how Chris and I would survive without the help my mother offers. Thank you for being wonderful grandmothers.
My kids have been adorable to me today. I think we should have mother's day...everyday! I wish I could bottle up the enthusiasm in Kathryn's voice when she said "Happy mother's day, mommy!" And Carter was so excited to give me his homemade card. Sweet Kimball broke out in a rash all over his body...we think it's chicken pox (from his vaccine a few weeks ago). So although he doesn't feel great - he's been super happy. Chris was a dear and let me go to the mother's day dinner at my mothers while he stayed home with the contagious children!
3 comments:
Your mom and grandma are definitely the cutest people ever!! I know where you get your fun personality!! Love you guys
We are glad you had a great Mothers Day, you deserve it!!!
Hi! thanks for the sweet note! I miss you too! We will have to get together sometime, maybe take all the kids swimming @ Holly's this summer! Your Blog is cute and so are all your kids! Love ya
Hill
Post a Comment