Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Graduate (kinda)


Not quite as impressive as a law school graduation....but Carter finished his pre-school year at Ms. Debee's Buzi-bee pre-school. Because he will not be attending that pre-school next year (he is staying loyal to his mother) Ms. Debee let him "graduate." They had a darling little program and then recieved their diploma. Carter was asked to say his name and then say what he wanted to be when he grew up. He proudly took the microphone and said, "Carter Douglas Wayne Coombs and I want to be a pirate." ARRRR! OK?!

3 comments:

West said...

Congrats Carter. Ally graduated as well. No fancy garb though. He does look good though.

Brooke and Ben said...

That is so funny! How cute is that?
He looks so cute standing there in his little graduation outfit. You will have to frame that next to his college graduation picture.

Emilee said...

Carter, congratulations. You look so grown up in your cap and gown. I am glad that you, Kathryn and Kimball came to visit us the other day. I hope that you guys are doing good. We missed you yesterday. Em