Friends, I've made the decision to make my blog private. If you would like to continue sharing the journey with the Coombs' Crew...leave your e-mail and I'll invite you to read.
Um Duh!? Just Kidding! Briannhilllary@yahoo.com Sorry I did go out of town, and I feel bad that I missed it, but I got 3 nights of full sleep! It was wonderful. His meds are Not working. So on to other stuff.
Hi MaryJane. I love the inspiration I get from reading your blog not to mention keeping updated on whats going on especially now that you won't be at Mountain View. Love you lots ltodd@dsdmail.net
Hi MaryJane. I love the inspiration I get from reading your blog not to mention keeping updated on whats going on especially now that you won't be at Mountain View. Love you lots ltodd@dsdmail.net
Mary Jane, I'm so glad you commented on my blog. You are an amazing mom. Your preschool open house looked like a huge hit, and I must say that is the most stylish doll house I've ever seen. Please let me keep intouch with your cute fam. lisamower@gmail.com
23 comments:
liz.abercrombie@gmail.com
I love your blog! Please invite me!
Please include us...emileeandrichard@gmail.com
brookewendt@gmail.com
I want to keep reading. binghamtribe@gmail.com
n7zpf@hotmail.com
or
judithwhite315@gmail.com
I love reading your blog too!
lonamae7@yahoo.com
include me...cathydphillips@yahoo.com
Grandma Kathleen wants to be included in the fun and the memories. I do believe it is safer going private.
Me, me!! Melibear@Juno.com We might be doing this soon as well.
what about us? amymayne@hotmail.com
xoxox
I still want to read:
nmarchant@dsdmail.net
kellipacker@gmail.com
rootsgurl01@msn.com
Of course I want to continue reading!! miss_amorris@yahoo.com
Um Duh!? Just Kidding!
Briannhilllary@yahoo.com
Sorry I did go out of town, and I feel bad that I missed it, but I got 3 nights of full sleep! It was wonderful. His meds are Not working. So on to other stuff.
We we love to keep up with you.
Please invite us...johnsonfam74@hotmail.com
Please include us
behunka@gmail.com
Hi MaryJane. I love the inspiration I get from reading your blog not to mention keeping updated on whats going on especially now that you won't be at Mountain View. Love you lots
ltodd@dsdmail.net
Hi MaryJane. I love the inspiration I get from reading your blog not to mention keeping updated on whats going on especially now that you won't be at Mountain View. Love you lots
ltodd@dsdmail.net
I hope I am already included.
be sure to include both of our blogger accounts :)
jeffersonboz@gmail.com
jboswell@lawschool.gonzaga.edu
Mary Jane,
I'm so glad you commented on my blog. You are an amazing mom. Your preschool open house looked like a huge hit, and I must say that is the most stylish doll house I've ever seen. Please let me keep intouch with your cute fam. lisamower@gmail.com
Post a Comment