I am sorry I missed the festivities and fun. Hooray for photos and smiles to share in the special event. What a great idea for summer memories.
Thanks for hosting such a fun event for everyone! It was really fun.
We are so sad we missed it! It looks like it was wonderful. We will have to plan on coming next year...or you could just come to Vegas? Luv ya!
I would have loved to come, but had to go to girl's camp
I'm sorry we missed it. We will be there next year. Looks like it was great! You always throw fun parties!
I'm so sas we were out of town...it looks like you guys had a blast!! You are so good to take 60+ people! I'm counting down till next years toddler fest!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I am sorry I missed the festivities and fun. Hooray for photos and smiles to share in the special event. What a great idea for summer memories.
Thanks for hosting such a fun event for everyone! It was really fun.
We are so sad we missed it! It looks like it was wonderful. We will have to plan on coming next year...or you could just come to Vegas? Luv ya!
I would have loved to come, but had to go to girl's camp
I'm sorry we missed it. We will be there next year. Looks like it was great! You always throw fun parties!
I'm so sas we were out of town...it looks like you guys had a blast!! You are so good to take 60+ people! I'm counting down till next years toddler fest!
Post a Comment