The adventure this year to cut down our tree got more adventurous, less expensive, more drawn-out and more fun! We headed to Mt. View, Wyoming with the Barber family to purchase a $10 tree permit to cut down a tree in the Wasatch National Forest. It was quite the endeavor, and I'm not sure we saved much money after spending a whole Saturday and gas to drive past Evanston to Mt. View. But we had a wonderful time! The 7 children were a little cold and the babies were pretty miserable (take note of Kimball's face). We found a darling lodge pole pine and it might be my favorite Christmas tree ever. It's really different than any we've had before.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
The Chris Griswald Family Christmas Tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What a gorgeous tree! We sure enjoyed having you guys down for Thanksgiving! Blaise misses his "friends" so much. Thanks for taking pics so we get to see some of your hard work.
Beautiful Tree! I am glad that you guys had so much fun. Maybe next year we'll get a real tree! I was disappointed this year that I didn't get on the ball to get one.
LOVE IT!!! I love it even more that we got to share the adventure with you! Maybe next year we'll go for a Griswold tree! I love that we're friends!
Ahhh Dad - that tree wouldn't even fit in our front yard...
It's not going in our front yard, Russ. It's going in our living room.
Looks good, Chris.
Hey this is Matthew Phillips your former student 3 years ago remember? It is very cool to see you on a blog. By the way, the tree looks fantastic!
Post a Comment