Sunday, May 30, 2010

Mary had a Little Lamb






Mary had some little lambs, who followed her to school this year! A successful year of learning ABCs and Nursery Rhymes ended with a final program at the Layton Park. All the kids dresses as their favorite nursery rhyme character. They were so cute.
I am so happy that I decided to teach preschool. I've loved having my own Little Bo-Peep and Little Boy Blue (Kathryn and Carter) in my class. I've been able to spend more time with my kids and I've loved these cute children I've been privileged to teach.
Notice my Mary had a Little Lamb Dress. My dear friend, Joann, spent 3 days sewing it for me. (One of which was her birthday). The fabric came from my grandma, my mom, and my mother-in-law. I will wear it for years to come, and I sew appreciate my family and friend helping me get this costume all arranged. After the program, I was cleaning up and I got some hoots and hollers from several high school students. I think they were making fun of me! "Hey, Little Bo Peep...you've lost your sheep." When I informed them who I was (Mary) they laughed even harder. Good thing my self esteem is not based on these high school kids. Someone told me they must of been jealous they never had a preschool teacher like me!
I wish I had more pictures of the program. If anyone else has pictures from the closing program, I'd love copies of them.

1 comment:

Smithfield home for sale said...

What a darling graduation. Your preschooler's are adorable. What a fun job! You are a perfect preschool teacher.