It was fun to be all together. However 7 children under the age of 5 under the same roof equals a lot of crying! What do you do to get the sanity with all the cousins? I guess they have to learn to be with each other some way. We learned about pecking order this trip. Dean and Carter had their moments with Blaise and then he would pick on Kathryn and then my little angel started pushing Julianna who would then try to steal Aspen and Kimball's blanket and/or binkie! And the cycle continues! WHAT to do! How did we all survive this as children? I'm glad that we were able to get together and create memories.
And like I promised...the girls delivered with the entertainment. Thanks to the bolt of hot pink lace that Grandma found in her basement, we were able to do a beautiful rendition of "Dancing Queen!" The guys didn't appreciate it nearly as much as we did...but alas how could they have been in the mood without having the fun we did of preparing the number?
3 comments:
fun times! You are looking good! I hurt my back, so have not been to the gym for awhile, but hope to go back soon and see you there.
I can't believe you put those pics on your blog! Luckily we look HOT! Miss you guys and hope you will call me on your day off...:)
When do you guys want to do brewer trip up to the bear? Just let me know.
Post a Comment