
Have you seen this movie? I loved it.


On our girls weekend, my mom, Kelly, and Melissa and I went to see this movie. It was so fun! We were laughing, singing, and dancing after it was over! Wait for Bear Lake...we're going to have a performance that will knock your socks off!
I decided that in my world (when I get to create one), I will have choreographed dances to every event in life. Changing diapers will have a song, rhythm and dance steps to make the task a little less redundant. It will be mayhem for sure!
August weekend trip #2. Park City was very fun and very relaxing! We brought the kids one day and they played hard. They loved being
together. It was fun to have Blaise and Aspen here from law school. I miss them so much. The
condo at the Canyons was beautiful and a great escape. It was good to bond with the "sistas." Grandma, Marsha and Mindy came up, too.
On the second day, Chris came and picked up the kids and then it was truly a girls weekend. We went shopping at the outlets and literally shopped till we dropped. My parents gave each of us a new purse with $100 dollars to go school shopping! Thanks so much! New school clothes are so expensive!
4 comments:
I found your blog through Kelli P. blog. You taught my Matthew in school. I see you have added another little one to the mix. We are now in California. We used to live in the Packers neighborhood.
Sounds like you have been havin' a blast!
I can't imagine that your ready to be back at school!
Well you can't say you wasted that summer. I'd say you did it just right!
I'm going to Mama Mia 2marro. I'm excited!!
lol...I've been texting too much!
I will never forget the wonderful memories we've had this summer! I seriously can't believe we actually got dressed up to sing and dance- we are crazy! I'm happy that we can be our true selves around eachother...luv ya. I will miss you guys tonz when I have to go back home to Spokane. You better call me at least once a month or I will be sad!
That sounds like a fun trip...I would love a day or two without the kids! Oh, and I'm glad you loved Breaking Dawn as much as me. I've lent it out to a friend, but I think I may read it again when I get it back!
Post a Comment