Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It can't be the end...

Fantastic!  5 Stars! An incredible, fast read! Stephenie Meyer has done a great job painting eternity with the vampires!

I loved the book!  (Spoiler Alert: I am going to talk about what happens, so don't continue to read if you aren't finished!)

I loved how eternity with the vampires is painted.  Usually when I get finished reading a love story...I'm in love with the character. Who couldn't love Edward?  But, this book was different.  I finished the book so thankful that I get to be with my love for eternity without having to become a vampire.  It made me excited for forever.  I loved that Bella got to experience being a mother, because that is one experience that makes eternity even more enjoyable.  I love happily ever after books!  I'm excited to see how my happily ever after plays out. 

I wonder though, do you really think it's the end?  The Volturi could make a comeback.  I'd love to read about Jacob and "Nessie" (I hated the baby's name) and how the werewolves respond.  Maybe I'll have to imagine my own Book 5!

No comments: