Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our Christmas in pictures

4 comments:

Amy said...

good idea. Your kid always smile SO big for the camera...they are SO cute.

Traci said...

Your kids are so dang cute. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Thanks for sharing all the fun pictures!

Brooke and Ben said...

I love the little red jammies...Was that a UTAH sweatshirt that I saw Chris wearing? I think I also saw one on CARTER...hmmm...we will have to fix that and add little blue.

:) Just teasin' They did a great job in the bowl game. Your family is so cute, and all your little ones look alike and are so beautiful. Carter's eyes are still sparkly, just like they were when I saw him as a little baby.

The Johnson Fam said...

Looks like a awesome christmas. Your kids sure know how to "cheese" it. Glad you guys had a good one.

Charlie