Saturday, June 28, 2008
Be the Best You Girls Camp
Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to the girls camp (Be the Best You) that I worked for for 4 years. It was a very surreal experience. I saw many of the women that I look up to and admire and it inspired me once more to "Be the Best me." Becky Roner is the assistant director. She and I worked very closely for 3 years. She is the epitome of what the camp stands for. She is caring about others and considerate of the special needs of every individual. Holly Cutler is now the executive coordinator (what I use to do). She is so fun to be around and is very dedicated to the program. I think that she has worked for the camp for 7 years! The camps mission is to inspire young girls to better themselves in all areas. I always left the camp with a new drive to serve others, seek Heavenly Father, and recognize my individual gifts. I'm thankful for the time that I had to work with the camp and hope that the girls camp will continue to lead girls to be their best selves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mary Jane!!! I talked to Holly and she told me you went to visit them. I was sad I didn't get to see you. She gave me your blog. What a cute family you have! Love you! Brooke Wendt
Post a Comment