I love your slide show. I am going to copy it along with everything else you do I copy. Next week I am changing my name-I will be Mary Jane Marchant. Hope you don't mind-you are my hero! Love you!
This is not really "Kim the girl" it is Jane, her mother in law...So you know the Rammells?! Justin grew up in my backyard...he's like one of my kids. Oh, by the way, I'm the "Resource Jane" from Mountain View Elementary. Cool. Hi from Jane. Side note, hi Justin and Diana!
Can't wait till we can go to Bear Lake with you! I think the kids will have tons of fun together and I haven't had a shake from that place for like 6 years.
5 comments:
Mary Jane! It's great to hear from you! You also have a very cute family.
And you must be the perfect elementary school teacher -- lucky kids!
I love your slide show. I am going to copy it along with everything else you do I copy. Next week I am changing my name-I will be Mary Jane Marchant. Hope you don't mind-you are my hero! Love you!
Cute pictures! Looks like areally fun trip. You are a trooper with all those kids!! I'm glad you had fun! Those Raspberry Shakes sound Yummy Yummy!
This is not really "Kim the girl" it is Jane, her mother in law...So you know the Rammells?! Justin grew up in my backyard...he's like one of my kids. Oh, by the way, I'm the "Resource Jane" from Mountain View Elementary. Cool. Hi from Jane. Side note, hi Justin and Diana!
Can't wait till we can go to Bear Lake with you! I think the kids will have tons of fun together and I haven't had a shake from that place for like 6 years.
Post a Comment