Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Exhibit A

Carter: "I want orange fish for dinner."
Mom: "We're having white fish, it's delicious, you'll love it."
Carter: (crying) "I don't like white fish, I only like orange fish."
Mom: "Carter, we are having white fish.  Remember what Aunt Lorraine says?"
Carter: "'You can't have an opinion unless you try it.'"

Hours later, the white fish still hasn't been touched by Carter.

Carter: "I'm hungry mom.  Can I have a pop tart?"
Mom: "No, but your fish is still here.  Do you want to try it now?"
Carter: "I only like orange fish."

Reluctantly the mom uses yellow and red food coloring in attempts to dye the fish orange. 

Carter wasn't fooled.

I rest my case!  
My child is a picky eater!


2 comments:

andrew's mom said...

Nice try. Just give the kid a pop tart.

Melissa said...

I agree. But points for trying.