November 19th my little nephew, Hayes Ryan Boswell was born. He is so adorable. I've been meaning to share some pictures for awhile. It's so fun to have a new baby in the family. His big brother, Dean, is an excited big brother, even though his world was just rocked! My SIL, Kelly is a trooper and is doing such a good job adjusting to two. I got to hang out with her the other day. I admire her so much and love spending time with her. I'm glad that I can share the mothering stage of life together. It's also been such a blessing, because we have shared clothes between our kids. In the top picture, that little blue outfit was worn by Kathryn and Kimball.
Friday, December 12, 2008
My new nephew - Hayes
November 19th my little nephew, Hayes Ryan Boswell was born. He is so adorable. I've been meaning to share some pictures for awhile. It's so fun to have a new baby in the family. His big brother, Dean, is an excited big brother, even though his world was just rocked! My SIL, Kelly is a trooper and is doing such a good job adjusting to two. I got to hang out with her the other day. I admire her so much and love spending time with her. I'm glad that I can share the mothering stage of life together. It's also been such a blessing, because we have shared clothes between our kids. In the top picture, that little blue outfit was worn by Kathryn and Kimball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment