Friday, December 12, 2008

Six things about me...

Tag!  I'm it!
Nicole tagged me to share my life in sixes!

6 TV Shows that I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy 
2. The News (when I get the remote...Chris would rather watch Seinfeld during this time)
3. Friends (occasionally - when I'm cooking dinner - which isn't very often)
4. Word World
5. Barney
6. All the other cartoons that my kids watch.

6 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Tepanaki
3. Noodles and Company
4. Red Lobster
5. Market Street Grill
6. PF Chang's

6 Things that happened yesterday:
1. I taught school.  I introduced the gift of birth reverence.  I loved reading about how my students use the gift of reverence in my life.  It's so touching to see what they respect and admire in this wonderful world.
2. I texted Chris a little love note.  *Suggestion from The Alaska Girl.
3. I went to the gym.  Stair Master, lifted weights, and Elliptical.  I haven't been for a week, so I'm a little sore today..
4. Kimball went to the gym day care for the first time.
5. I did some laundry. Ha! Ha! Everyday occurrence.
6. My children woke me up at least 6 times during the night.

6 things that I look forward to:
1. Everything to do with Christmas...going to see the lights, wrapping presents, the parties, seeing the kids open presents, etc.
2. Time with Chris alone.
3. When my children will sleep in their own beds without waking up!
4. Time to scrapbook.
5. Seeing Mike and Casey for Christmas.  He says he's going to clean my house for me!
6. Seeing Jeff and Melissa for Christmas.  Also my nephew Blaise and my niece Aspen.

6 things on my wish list:
1. New clothes.  Since I've lost weight I have very few clothes that fit me.  I really would love to go on a shopping spree!
2. New shoes. I have the hardest time finding shoes that don't KILL my feet when I wear them.
3. A vacation with just me and Chris.
4. A vacation with my family - somewhere fun!
5. Always want to get to Europe!
6. Peace and happiness.

I tag anyone who wants to share!  Specifically these 6 - Melissa, Brooke, Holly, Megan, Kelly, Jill, ect


No comments: