Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Happenings

Hanging out with the Coombs at the Browning Christmas Party.  We were very happy to be at the party!



We had a special visitor from the North Pole.  Carter in a whisper said, "Mom, I think it's just our dad. He talks like our dad.  I'm going to go ask him. I know it's you!"  I think the talk about how Chris gets to help Santa is going to come earlier than I want.
Kimball and Connor Jensen.  They were born 4 days apart, both 5 weeks early.  It was the first time that we've seen him since his blessing.  He's such a chunk.  And look at that hair!  He's had 3 haircuts already. And I thought Kimball had a lot of hair!
We love the snow!  We've been praying for it for weeks.  It just isn't the Holiday season without the snow.  Carter and Kathryn enjoyed playing out in the snow.  Even without good boots and gloves.  I went shopping afterwards and spent way too much on snow boots and waterproof gloves.  They are quite the rip off.  Next year they will probably been grown out of the boots I bought this year. I've decided that Kathryn will just have to have Carter's hand-me-downs and Kimball will have to suffer wearing the pink snow boots of Kathryn's.  Just Kidding!  I won't put him through that.  Or would I?


5 comments:

Amy said...

I know that family parties always make me happy too...kids LOVE them!!

Melissa said...

I love all your new posts. I was happy to see that you are excited to see us and not just Mike and Casey. I was going to have to throw a fit...JK Anyways we'll have take some pics of Bumble and Aspen too! I can't wait to see you guys and hang out over the holidays. Hopefully we'll be there by Friday.

Brooke and Ben said...

Mary Jane,

I was SOOO glad to see that you won the ugliest sweater contest! :)
That is so funny. You ARE a great embelisher.
Tell Kelly I said Congrats on the darling little Hayes. What a cute little guy. :)
I hope you all have such a very merry Christmas.

Stella said...

Your kids are getting sooooo big. What a gorgeous family you have!

The Johnson Fam said...

Chris and Mary Jane-

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I hope you dont mind me stopping by to check on your family. I hope you had a wonderful holiday. Take care.

Cheese