You are going to be surprised how quickly it will grow in. I think it will even grow in thicker...we are firm believers in good short hair cuts for girls in the beginning.. I have also seen MUCH worse "helper" hair cuts...so don't fret.
She is so cute!! IT will grow back fast. :) As far as nicknames...remind Kelly that she is and always will be Kelly-balls to me. She used to put balls at the end of every name. I think her old number is in my phone still as Kelly-balls. :) You are so great Mary. I just admire you so much.
Oh no, I hope Mayli doesn't try that! It does seem like everyone has there horror self haircut. I'm surprized she hasn't tried since she see's mom do it so much. Thanks again for inviting us to the open house. It was a lot of fun...even with the crazy kids:)
5 comments:
You are going to be surprised how quickly it will grow in. I think it will even grow in thicker...we are firm believers in good short hair cuts for girls in the beginning.. I have also seen MUCH worse "helper" hair cuts...so don't fret.
She is so cute!! IT will grow back fast. :) As far as nicknames...remind Kelly that she is and always will be Kelly-balls to me.
She used to put balls at the end of every name. I think her old number is in my phone still as Kelly-balls.
:)
You are so great Mary. I just admire you so much.
She is DARLING no matter how long/short her hair is!
My neice did that to her hair too...it grew back really fast! She is still cute!
Oh no, I hope Mayli doesn't try that! It does seem like everyone has there horror self haircut. I'm surprized she hasn't tried since she see's mom do it so much. Thanks again for inviting us to the open house. It was a lot of fun...even with the crazy kids:)
Post a Comment