Sunday, November 9, 2008

My brother Mike


I have three brothers and no sisters.  I am grateful for my siblings and the influence they have on me.  Today for my Gratitute #7, I would like to spotlight my brother Mike.  Mike lives in New York and is the greatest brother and uncle.  I love talking with him and having his down-to-earth advice.  He is such a great uncle to my kids.  Carter adores Mike and vice-versa.  I'm grateful that my brother chooses to have an active relationship with my children. I think that this life is pretty difficult and we are lucky to have as many people in our cheering section as possible.
Mike is also a very talented and humorous actor. To see his reel go here.

1 comment:

Brooke and Ben said...

Mary Jane,

I love these posts of yours about grattitude! I was laughing my head off about little Carter wanting to go to Hell. :)
What a great family you have.
You are one of those people who get mixed up with the angels on this earth. I admire you for that and so many other things.