I am thankful for my best friend, Chris! I am so thankful that I can be my grumpy-old self and he still loves me. This past week we had a really good heart-to-heart and I was able to express myself and all my issues to him. I'm so thankful that I can tell him all my problems and he will still love me and be there for me. I have found that when trials come, if we stick together we come out so much stronger. He is my best friend and I'm glad that we are learning to rely on each other. The one problem with my relationship with Chris is that we are never together. He works 12 hours a day and then goes to school three nights a week. We haven't had a "date" in who knows how long. We use up our babysitters so I can work and can't really afford hiring another babysitter. I miss him. What are some things that you and your spouse do to stay connected even when you can't BE together?
2 comments:
Poppins, plan a date for you and Chris on Saturday evening. Dad and I will come watch the kids and even give you some show tickets to Gateway. Buy a carmel apple and walk around and enjoy the crisp Fall air. Love, Mom
Hey, I'm commenting on your cute blog!
Mike and I email, text or leave each other messages throughout the day. It takes just a second to forward a funny email, or send a love note to each other.
He won't be going to school forever. Someone once told me "Just remember in the scriptures, it always came to pass, it never came to stay." Hang in there for the good years!
Post a Comment