Carter: (thoughtful) "I want to go to hell."
Mom: "What?"
Carter: (thoughtful) "I want to go to hell."
Mom: "Carter, I don't know what you are saying." (I least I was hoping he didn't know what he was saying).
Carter: (his little mind was working overtime trying to figure out what he was trying to say). "I want to go to 'toe hell.'"
Mom: "Toe hell?"
Carter: "I don't know what the word is. Ya know, the place where there is two beds?"
Mom: "Oh, the HOTEL."
Carter: "Yea, I want to got to a hotel tonight, in Blaise's town."
Mom: (relieved) "Phew!"
8 comments:
What are you teaching your children? JK We are just waiting for you to come to our house. We will make you lots of yummy treats.
Wow, you get your kids educated early about hellfire and brimstone, I guess.
I'm glad you figured out he wanted to go to a hotel before just sending him on down to the devil's domicile...
That is funny!
That is hilarious! You'll be so glad you recorded that one for posterity!
That is absolutely hilarious!!! I love to read your posts. Thanks for always lifting my day.
Cute, cute family Mary Jane!
This post reminds me of Molly telling Ethan the other day "You better watch out. The Holy Ghost is gonna burn ya!"
I don't even know what that means!!
I love your gratitude posts. I may copy that on mine, if you don't mind!
Awesome! & way to hillarious!
cracked me up! Miss you!
Tee Hee...Toe Hell...
Post a Comment